|Ville:||Canada, Quebec, Montreal|
|Temps:||Sat 1 May, 2010 @ 10:00pm till Sun 2 May, 2010 @ 8:00am|
|Emplacement:||12 Hours In Advance|
|Description:||The Location Is The Rosemont Community Center... |
1295 Des Carrieres
Near Rosemont Metro...
Walk East (addresses going up) of the metro till you hit the McDonalds and then turn right... It's the next street...
[ maps.google.com ]
Link To Our Past Events: [ www.rave.ca ]
Part 1: QUARANTINE
In the year 2035, mankind is on the brink of extinction. A deadly virus engineered by a clandestine organization known as the Political Liberation Unity Rebels has swept the planet, leaving billons dead. In the midst of the chaos and destruction caused by the virus, PLUR Agents were able to overthrow countless governments. After the G7 countries collapsed, the rest of the world soon followed. Country after country fell under the control of PLUR, and few people knew how to resist the organization. However, deep in an underground bunker, a band of brave soldiers had seen it all coming. They had quarantined themselves before the virus had been unleashed, and were now desperately looking for a way to fight it. If they could find a cure, they could put an end to PLUR.
QUARANTINE is the story of how the leaders of the anti-PLUR rebels, figured out how to cure the virus. "Dancings the answer. Dancing!"
Part 2: NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST
Seven years have passed since the failed Quarantine uprising. After the agents of PLUR launched a bunker busting bomb on the rebel hideout, the survivors scattered to the winds, vowing revenge. Their dancing hadn't stopped PLUR, but it had scared them. Soon, the organization became gripped by paranoia - factions were formed, lines were drawn, and war broke loose. The fight for control over PLUR quickly turned Nuclear. The ash of decimated cities covered the skies, blocking out sunlight and plunging man into a decade long winter. It a was a Nuclear Holocaust, and few survived it.
With PLUR in disarray, and mankind on the edge of death, a group of rebels gather in the north. These warriors had lived through the uprising, and knew how resilient their enemies were. As Mayday approached, they prepared for an assault on the weakest of the PLUR factions: The Electronic Patrol.
Part 3: AFTERMATH - SEPTEMBER 4TH
Room 1:22:00 Basman
23:00 SunStorm - HARDTIMES Prod.
24:00 HyperaKtif (Hardcore) - www.pinkcloud.ca - PINKCLOUD - Kréotik eNt. - MHR
01:00 Nitrous - www.indajunglerecording.com - In Da Jungle Recordings
02:00 Hexa-5 (Canada, Ontario, Ottawa) - www.timecode.co.za - Prism Code / Timecode
03:00 Seb (Melodic Trance) - Mandala Sound and Vision
05:00 Virtual Light (Canada, Ontario, Ottawa) - www.myspace.com - Prism Code / Geomagnetic TV
06:00 AnimA - www.djschoolmontreal.ca - Oui-R1, FilthyCrew
07:00 HighdroXy Aka- K-Dzo (Psy Trance) - soundcloud.com - IMMERSION PROD.
Room 2:21:00 Neoform - www.djneoform.com - Renegade Legion
22:00 Host1 - www.soundcloud.com
23:00 Ataka/Zone-33 - www.myspace.com - - NTK - LeDiableAuCorps.org
24:00 Screwhead (Drill n Bass) - Twisted Bass
01:00 Dorian Grey (Country Club Mix) - WWW.PINKCLOUD.CA - PINKCLOUDproduction
02:00 Corey K - thesession.ca - The Session
03:15 mAd-kiloZ - www.ntkrew.org - NTK
03:15 Moebius - soundcloud.com ... www.myspace.com - Chrysalide-Neurotik
04:30 ZIMO [ZONE-33] - soundcloud.com - Royal Fetish / NTK / LDAC
05:30 Milton Clark - www.techno.fm
07:00 G-pi (π) - www.tekno-agricole.org - Tekno agricole // MLDTB Prod
|Extras:||THIS MAYDAY WE CELEBRATE THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LASER! WITH AWESOME BEATS! |
Please add yourself to the attending list in order to know where the location is... This is a private party for [ RAVE.CA ] members by the [ RAVE.CA ] people.
- FLUO Deco By The Renegade Legion Crew!
- Over 4000 Watt Of Black Lights!
- 2 Room Event!
- 2 Nuclear Mascots To Keep Your Vibe Alive!
- Free fruits (oranges, apples) in the morning!
- ROOM 1: Dual TX9S Sub, 4 JBL 3 Way
- ROOM 2: 6 JBL Subs, 6 JBL 3 Way Reinforcement Speakers!
- Awesome Moving Lights, Many Lasers Including Two Multi-Color Laser, Tons Of Black Lights!
- The Best DJs In Montreal!
The Renegade Legion CREW!
- Water Bar By: Sophia, ScottyP, Marc, Julian
- Entrance By: Noah, Erik
- Sound Engineer: Spike
Extra Crap You Probably Already Know:
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse admission to the festival site at all times. Glass, animals and sound systems may not be brought onto the festival site.
- The organizers reserve the right to record, both on film and audiotape, people who attend the festival.
- No compensation, financial or otherwise will be offered.
- Unless prior written permission of the organization is obtained, commercial enterprise on or around festival is forbidden.
- The organization reserves the right to alter the times, program, date, and locations of the festival.
- Attendance at the festival is entirely at the risk of the person attendee. The organization is not responsible for any damages to visitors or their possessions.
- At events with music amplification, hearing damage might occur, it is your responsibility to take preventative measures against this. The organization takes no responsibility for this.
- Persons attending the festival agree to be searched at the entrance of the festival site. Security shall take possession of any objects, which they deem can be used as weapons.
- Persons behaving in an aggressive manner will be immediately ejected.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO BRING ILLEGAL DRUGS OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES OF ANY KIND TO THE FESTIVAL SITE.
The BEST earplugs in the world can be bought here:
[ www.etymotic.com ]
FB Page: [ www.facebook.com ]
|Added:||Fri 30 Oct, 2009 @ 4:24pm by » Nuclear|
|Modified:||Tue 24 Aug, 2010 @ 1:55am by » Nuclear|
[ Haut de la page ]
[ Haut de la page ]