|City:||Canada, Quebec, Montreal|
|Time:||Sat Nov 22, 2008 @ 10:00pm till Sun Nov 23, 2008 @ 3:00am|
|Description:||Six great reasons to get down at the next Komodo Dubs at the [SAT] on |
Saturday, November 22nd:
1. Montreal premiere of Joe Nice. Resident DJ at Dubwar NYC and one
of the biggest dubstep DJs on the planet, Joe Nice is also known as
"The Dubstep Ambassador of North America".
2. Montreal premiere of Michael Red, the biggest dubstep DJ and
producer on Canada's west coast.
3. Free songs from Digital Tunes for the first 30 people to arrive at
the [SAT] on Saturday, November 22nd.
4. Komodo, DJ Hosta, and Jack from the Dubstep Experiment, who arrive
with a stack of new tracks imported from London and beyond, as well
as a selection of brand new "Komodo Dubs" coming directly from Komodo's
5. VJs Matt Williston, TIND, and Pink Rubber Lady.
6. The [SAT] sound system. In our humble opinion, the best sound
system and the best venue in Montreal at the moment for dubstep music.
|Extras:||Presale tickets available at these fine locations: |
Off the Hook, 1021 Ste-Catherine West
Atom Heart, 364-B Sherbrooke East
Aux 33 Tours, 1379 Mont-Royal East
Nice Music, 6307 St-Laurent Blvd.
Komodo Dubs with Joe Nice and Michael Red
Saturday, November 22nd, 2008
Society for Arts and Technology [SAT]
1195 St-Laurent Blvd.
$10 (presale) / 15$ at the door
More info : [ www.komododubs.com ]
|Added:||Thu Sep 25, 2008 @ 7:31pm by » komodo|
|Modified:||Mon Nov 17, 2008 @ 9:15pm by » komodo|
[ Top Of Page ]