|Album:||I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business|
|Posted On:||2004-10-27 00:00:00|
What can I say about this CD beside it's a masterpiece. The Early November's lead singer Ace Enders decided to go all alone on this one, and what a wonderful move. It's very different though than what TEN does.
I was expecting alot from this record since TEN is my favorite band, but i was't let down. Once you start listening to this CD, you just can't stop. Ace's hunting voice gets you going through the 15 tracks, telling a story about nearly everything that touches him.
Violins, acoustic guitars and a bit of drums fill those songs. It sounds very "organic" and "old" like TEN, but it's only acoustic this time. This is the perfect autumn record!
03. Si I Finally Gave Myself a Reason
05. The Best Happiness Money Can Buy
06. An Oak Tree Stands Beside a Lindon
07. But When The Little Fellow Came Close...
10. The Kindler Burn
11. End Of The Background Noise
14. I Know The Sum And Substance Of My Evil