1 events added.
Paradigm Theorem: A model of how it's done.
Breaking into the Alberta music scene in 2005 with a heavy vengeance under the name of Vinyl Answer, Scott Mills made it very apparent to the local scene that dirt was in. Playing all the Ultra-Heavy Bass line Fueled sounds that people thought the dancefloors were afraid of, paired with his extreme high energy and "too into the music to look at you" attitude he very quickly made a name for himself as a must see dj. You can always catch him losing himself deep into the sets he effortlessly weaves, as he dances around behind the decks bringing epic "hands in the air" drop after drop keeping the floor filled with veteran party-goers screaming for more. This quickly got him picked up for residencies in Canmore, Calgary and Banff respectively.
Paradigm Theorem, the new title that defines this DJ, comes along with maturing and growing beyond his unique style, dubbed "Dark Electro Soul". The journey through music in the sets he weaves now defy classification, Categorizing this man is just not a possibility. This shiny new title comes with the heaviest passion, soulful soundscapes, and the heaviest basslines. Taste it once, and you will be back for seconds. This creative flip is not an uncommon practice as this DJ is constantly developing new ideas and consistently delivering some of the dirtiest beats one can imagine. Having released an astounding 13 albums in the past 3 years alone, it is clear that creativity and work ethic come naturally to him. His influence and attitude surpass even the most prominently inspiring figures, and his professional yet ultra-friendly nature makes him one of the most unique individuals you may ever come across.
Paradigm Theorem has proven his talent and local status through weekly shows at several nightclubs in downtown Calgary, and having founded Sound Advice in 2008 has continued to grow. He has a powerful following with a natural talent to attract the masses, and he delivers... every time. The future of this DJ is clear. His fresh attitude, new era style, and passion for music aligns him with the best. Be sure to follow him through the journey he has for you. It will be a long one. You will not be disappointed.
-TheTruthHz.com - 2010
1. One that serves as a pattern, model or example for all others.
2. A set or list of all the inflectional forms of a word or of one of its grammatical categories: the paradigm of an irregular verb.
3. A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline.
- mold, standard; ideal, paragon, touchstone.
1. An idea that has been demonstrated as true or is assumed to be so demonstrable.
2. Mathematics: A proposition that has been or is to be proved on the basis of explicit assumptions.
3. a proposition that is not self-evident but that can be proved from accepted premises and so is established as a law or principle
- axiom, dictum, formula, fundamental, law, principle, rule