From Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Is feeling great many happiez...
|Last On:||Sat Oct 4, 2014 @ 12:33pm|
|Personality:||Adventurous, Artistic, Compulsive, Easygoing, Flirtatious, Friendly, Loving, Open-Minded, Playful, Quiet, Responsible, Romantic, Serious, Shy, Spontaneous, Stubborn|
|Movies:||Action, Anime / Asian, Cartoons, Classics, Comedy, Documentary, Gore, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, Thrillers|
|Dining Out:||Barbecue, Chinese / Dim Sum, I'll Try Everything, Indian, Italian, Japanese / Sushi, Mexican, Spanish, Thai, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Hobbies:||Camping, Card Games, Cooking / Baking, Crafts (General), Knitting / Sewing, Painting / Drawing, Partying, Shopping, Star Gazing, Travelling, Video Games, Web Surfing|
Friend's Are Attending [ All 2
] Future Events
|great many happiez||Fri Aug 10, 2012 @ 10:38am|
|somewhat damaged||Thu Mar 15, 2012 @ 7:45pm|
|one man army||Sun Jan 29, 2012 @ 3:45am|
|fuck everything||Tue Jan 3, 2012 @ 1:25am|
|independent||Tue Oct 18, 2011 @ 12:29pm|
Latest Attending Events [ All 341
Party Photos Of Attended Events [ All 52896
image comments made.5
The Ten Virtues of Incense Burning
1. Incense burning opens the mind to divinity.
2. Incense burning cleanses the mind.
3. Incense burning divests the mind of wordly impurities.
4. Incense burning wakes up the mind.
5. Incense burning affords the mind leisure when it's busy.
6. Incense burning encourages the mind in solitude.
7. One cannot burn too much incense.
8. Yet even a little incense is enough.
9. Age does not affect the effacy of incense.
10. Habitual use of incense causes no harm.